Service Department provides service care within warranty and post-warranty period for generator sets operating in stand-by mode or as a prime or continous source of power supply. Offer also includes engine overhauls.
The advantages of Service Department include:
- free of charge consulting and selection of solutions
- long-term experience of the personnel in the area of compression-ignition and gas engines and automatisation systems
- regular employee training carried by manufacturers of engines and generator sets, including: MTU, MAN, FG Wilson, Perkins, Cummins
- a wide range of units which we can service: FG Wilson, Cummins, Iveco Aifo, Deutz, MAN, MTU, Caterpillar, Volvo-Penta, John Deere, etc. fully equipped service vans
- a large and well-stocked spare part warehouse for
For several years, we have been running the Service Centre, which was established during the development of the manufacturing and servicing complex in Sulejówek. The Service Centre consists of a modern engine test bench, overhaul stations, monitoring centre and a control room.
The engine test bench is adapted for inspections and load test of generator sets. Tests using electric induction, resistance and heat loads can be carried out, which allows for simulating conditions, in which generator sets will operate at final installation site. The carbon dioxide station allows to carrytests not only for diesel and natural gas generator sets, but also generator sets powered by biogas.
The Service Department offers:
- warranty and post-warranty periodic inspections of generator sets
- permanent servicing of generator sets
- repairs of all types of generator sets
- major overhauls of engines, including petrol, diesel, natural gas and biogas engines
- load testing ensuring own loads up to 800 kWe
- a warehouse of original spare parts
- the shortest response time in the sector
- remote monitoring of generator set operation together with automatic notifications about emergencies
- 24-hour hotline
- automation of older types of generator sets
- warranty for services provided
- To meet the Clients’ expectations and needs concerning the shortest possible response time, we opened Service branch located south of Poland near Kraków. In the nearest future, we are planning on opening new branches to be closer to our clients in western and northern parts of Poland.